Monday, April 21, 2008

The Beach Project part III

"Paramotor"

18mm: 1/125secs: f/8: ISO100


18mm: 1/50secs: f/8: ISO100

A normal scene at Pantai Seri Kenangan nowadays in late afternoon, at least one paramotorist will be seen flying along and around the beach. It looks very challenging at take-off when they tried to get the chute up into wind, they usually soars at a height of approximately 20 ft to 200 ft, doing at least 10 knots. Looks fun, but I'm not very keen of height and having an engine with a big propeller strap behind my back is not my idea of having fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice shots of the paramotors! You should TRY it some time before deciding if its for you or not.. its REALLY A TON OF FUN and you don't have to strap it on your back you can also put it on a trike.

Any more paramotoring photos?

ICARUS7 said...

Thanks for the comment. I'm sure its fun, I've got problem with height, may be if its on a trike, I would try it. Thanks again, will post some more in near future.